Monthly distance goal incorrect

My monthly distance goal is considerably lower than my actual distance ridden in Zwift for the month of January. I am pretty sure it was accurate a few days ago, but I just noticed this morning that it is way off, as in almost half of what I have logged in Zwift this month.

It normally does that on the last day of the month. I think it gets a bit confused.

1 Like

@James_Zwift - I wonder if we have a known issue reported for that. I’ll try to find out. Thanks!

1 Like

@Sven_Setterdahl, I posted about this on the other forums thread you commented on for this same issue, but I did confirm with the team that it’s a known issue or game bug. There’s no workaround as of now, but I’ve been told there’s plans to fix this as the team works towards general improvements to goals in Zwift.

Thanks for the follow up. Not a huge deal for me, but I just happened to notice it today when checking something else in ZC.

1 Like

This is a year old, but I think it’s important to mention this still has not been fixed. I was looking at my monthly goals today and noticed this issue (both time and distance are wrong).

1 Like