Mini Map Profile - it's worse than nothing

I know this is a topic that has come up before, but it deserves to be brought up again and again until it’s fixed.

Why is the profile preview in the mini map always so wrong? Zwift knows where I’m going - I’ve selected a route, or in the case of my ride today, I was in a freaking event following a very well-defined route that it knows I’m not going to opt out of.

These two screenshots are 15s and 100m apart. Why is the mini map profile saying I have a huge climb ahead of me? This is not even close to true, as can be seen in the second screenshot 100m further down the road. I’m in an event here and never made any input into changing my route - I was never going over the KOM and Zwift knows this.

Not only that, but every time it updates, it’s liable to be switching the direction I’m traveling. With the comically small indicator pretty much impossible to make out, it’s a guessing game whether I’m going right-to-left or left-to-right on the preview screen. Just show what’s actually ahead on the route you know I’m on and make it obvious which way I’m going.

As it stands, this profile preview is worse than no information - it’s actually misinformation. Please fix this - it can’t be that hard. If it is, there must be some pretty poor code in there.