Meetups - share link

Wouldn´t be great if the meetups you create had a link you could share?

So if you have a group of people you would like to invite you could send a link via mail, FB or other ways.
That´s one function Iám missing from the meetups function today.

Yes, I would like something like this too! Because you can only invite people to a Meetup if they’re following you. We have a whatsapp group with a lot of riders in it, some of them have Zwift, but I’m not following everyone in the group. So if I can post a link in our whatsapp group, then everyone can join the ride on Zwift. It will definitely increase the amount of zwifters!

Great idea!

I support that idea as well

2 Likes

I’d love to see this feature implemented. The creating of meet-ups is fairly painful, and having to get everybody to follow you first is also painful. Creating a link to post In a club Strava event, WhatsApp group, or social channel is so much better. We should be able to create meet-ups which function more like the scheduled rides in the companion app , so we can choose race, group workout, etc, and share a join link for anybody to use.

Not sure what the chances are, but some support for this feature is needed!!

Hopefully such features might come with further development and rollout of clubs which has been in the pipeline for years.

That or if you have a large meetup each week you could approach zwift events to see if they can set you up with a private event each week.

it’s still not possible??

This will be a huge improvement for clubs since meetups can do all we need for our weekly club rides.

1 Like