MeetUps Crashing at Finish Line

This seems to be a similar issue to what others have been experiencing on the TdZ rides. Immediately crossing the finish line, Zwift is crashing. Files to Strava are corrupted; can upload partial files to TrainingPeaks. Also looks like badges/other awards are not being saved. Had a few of our athletes set PRs up AdZ today and it’s making it difficult to reward them for their efforts.

Yesterday, we were 16 riders on a meetup at the finish line we get the scoreboard, but when clicking the “OK”-button Zwift crashed. This happened for most of us if not all. Some people ran it on iPads, I run Zwift on Windows. So the bug seems to be across platforms.
My .fit file is corrupted according to Strava just like OP.

Here is link to my corrupted Zwift activity: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App
As far as I can see only two people of the 16 attending do not have corrupted activities on Zwift:

1 Like

Same thing happened to our Meetup today - about 20 riders, all crashing after the results, including Apple TV, Windows and iPad’s. Some riders saw two blue finish banners.

1 Like

Same here, everybody on Pc crash after meetup showing race results.
Corrupting fit files and no upload to strava, managed to repair fit files and upload manually. One person still dont have ride in companion.
Rider on ANT+ had dropouts, never happend before.
Win 10 with ryzen 5800x and rtx3070

1 Like

Same here tonight for 20+ riders on a meetup.

Happened on ATV, PC, Mac all on final results screen. I emailed zwift support with bug ticket.

1 Like

Same issue here on meetups both Thursday and Saturday. Submitted a ticket Thursday but still no response. For those looking to recover and upload a chrashed ride I was able to find a file in the documents\zwift\activties folder with the filename containing “in progress” and I was able to upload that to Strava without the corruption message.

1 Like

Same issue for us for a meet-up of 30 people…Jan ‘21 last patch issue?..

1 Like

same issue here. This needs to be fixed immediately.

Never had those issues before.

1 Like

Hi,

We’ve had this happen with twice in the past week also. Very frustrating to put a big effort and then loose the results and data.

1 Like

Is this only happening in Meetups with race results? Or are others having the same crash issue with regular meetups, keep everyone together, etc.?

My 2 meetups since the update have both been with race results and both had the issue. Tomorrow I will have one with keep everyone together so I’ll be able to compare after that.

2 Likes

The crashes I experienced were during meetups with race results, right after I clicked on OK for the result. So far i haven’t had Zwift crash at the end of a meetup.

I have had this problem for a few weeks now. Did anyone find a solution?