Makuri Islands Flat Route - not showing as complete

I have completed the Makuri Islands flat route a few times now and neither time does it show I actually completed the route and collected the route badge. While I’m riding I see the distance countdown ticking down, I see it go to 0 when I cross the finish line and start back up again as if I’m gonna do a second loop, but it never marks it as me having completed. When Zwift shows the times for other people and then comparing to myself, it shows that I have done it 0 times when in fact, this past week, I’ve done it twice.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

2023 same problem

We’re you looking to do Country to Coastal route today?

It looks like you completed a full circuit but your starting point was not the official start.

How did you attempt to do the ride? Did you select the route from the world option or did you by any chance select a RoboPacer riding that route (Miguel today) and drop into the route mid circuit?

There is generally a route completion bar on your screen if you have selected a route and have stayed on it from the official start point:

I will make screenshots of the things I did

Get started

Select Country Coastal… and then Get started… As you can see the ride is 33.5 km

After the upload you can see that I cycled 1 km more, and the end point is after the return starting point.

I don’t operate the app while cycling, but when I was at about finished the app showed something about joining Micheal or something like that… didn’t react because I was cooling down with cycling

Hope this helps…. Wanted to do all different courses, and don’t wat to do it twice :wink:

Arjan Kamberg

Thank you for posting the screenshots, I had not seen that Get Started option before. What you have shown and confirmed you did unfortunately means you did not achieve the route badge, there is not a route badge bug, this time.

The get started option you took put you into a RoboPacer group ride midway around the full circuit. You were cycling quicker than the RP group and you rode away from it. Although you completed a full circuit to get the route badge you must start, or cross, at the official route start and complete a full circuit from there.

If you wish to do routes for a route badge, on your own, it is easiest to select the route from the worlds option on your game Home Screen.

When selected the route map will be drawn out showing you the start point, the route followed and the finish point.

The orange dot shows the official route start.
The green dot shows roughly where you started your route with the RoboPacer.
You can check your ride route on your Activity report on Companion App

Zwift is great fun but not always UI obvious or easy to find information.

As someone new to Zwift you might find this ZwiftInsider website very useful.

Ride On