Lost Training Plan Progress [Nov 2022] [1.31]

Also lost training plan progress on Windows 10. I’m no longer even enrolled in the FTP builder program.
And there are some of us who don’t use mobile devices and rely on laptops.

RR Witam wszytskich.
Mam ten sam problem. Kończyłem 3tydzień buildme up i dzisiaj zauważyłem brak postępów w aplikacji.
Generalnie co w nogach to moje i niby to nie problem bo jezdzić moge dalej jednak wnoszę opłate za korzystanie z aplikacji i jednak troche mnie to rozczarowuje.
Mama nadzieje ze uda sie to naprawic.
Pozdrawiam

I can confirm that the progress is still available on the iOS app as described by @shooj
After doing a workout on the iOS app, the progress is also back on the macOS app!

Same here, Lost 5 weeks progress on build me up plan

UPDATE: November 11
We found the root cause and are working on a game patch to fix this issue ASAP.

Reminder: your plan’s progress data is not gone forever, and you can keep doing the training plan without worrying about that.

We’ll continue to update this thread as there’s news.

3 Likes

Glad the root cause was found.

Just wanted to add that the training plan progress is lost every time Zwift is opened for me.

Issue for me to.
I noticed that mobile wasnt affected before I re-enrolled, so still have the progress.
Mobile app is a real pain for me though.

This makes tonight’s session make sense. Only just back on Zwift, started a training plan and when I logged in tonight, I couldn’t work out how to get into the next workout - it was still showing that I was enrolled on the Companion App.
Thought it was just me not knowing how it worked…
Ended up re-enrolling but it’s not showing on the plan that I’ve done the ramp test (even though it’s still there in my activities…

I was asked to add my info here from a support request

DIRT Destroyer week 4/6
Mac OS 13.0 M1 laptop

Lost all progress :frowning:

I am also in Build Me Up, 5 weeks in. I originally started with Zwift on an iPad and moved to my Mac laptop for the bigger screen. I can confirm that when I went back to the iPad, the training progress is still there. I logged out, force quit, and then went to the Mac and it did not come back. Nor does the Companion see it after going back to the Mac. (I did not load it up while having the iPad version running.) Since they have the root cause identified, I’ll just wait before I test other things.

I’ve done the remaining 3 workouts for week 5 manually (gotta keep progressing!) and they did not show as done in the iPad version of the plan. I marked them as done for now. I’ll be starting week 6 on Monday so I’ll do it on the iPad if there’s not a bugfix release before then and see how it shows on the Mac and Companion afterward.

Up to week 5 build me up, gone also.

Same Here. FTP builder. No progress anymore after two weeks.

So what do I do in thr meantime? I’m on my 3rd week of Dirt Destroyer. I’m have to do my workout right now so I sure hope I can do the workout I’m supposed to today!

So I lost 2.5 weeks of FTP Builder, and had to re-enroll, have done the next workout in the plan, when the patch is sorted it will add them both together?

UPDATE November 11:
Zwift version 1.31.1 for PC/ Mac fixes this issue.
Please update at your earliest convenience.

7 Likes

I just downloaded and installed the version linked above. It still pulls up the ‘new’ plan.
I completely uninstalled and re-installed with the new version, and it still pulls up the ‘new’ plan.
All the original progress is still not loading. Everything is “done outside, 0/X stars”.

Edit: I’ve validated that the installed version is truly 1.31.1 (105865)

1 Like

Sadly the update didn’t change the result on my side.
Note that since the major update I registered one time to Build Me Up to complete a workout, and the next day it was lost again so registered one more time.
Now I only see today’s workout and everything is lost from the day I started the plan 8 weeks ago

1 Like

My TrainingPeaks workouts are loading to custom workouts section of the App on my iPhone, but not my laptop. I confirmed its the same account. How can this be fixed?

This is the wrong thread for that bug. There’s a dedicated thread specifically for Trainer Road issues.

forums. zwift .com/t/training-peaks-workouts-went-away-nov-2022-1-31/593423

1 Like

Hey all,

I did the update and everything is back to normal. :+1:

But, like mentioned above, I did not re - enroll anything so been waiting for update. Meanwhile I ran Zwift on mobile app where everything worked like it should.

Thanks

Br

Sandi

2 Likes