Lost Training Plan Progress [Nov 2022] [1.31]

I wonder if things like this ever happen over on TrainerRoad …

Even with my re-enrollment today PC dumped it … but Zwift on cell works but i really hope that we can get this corrected soon as three hours on my cell in this game i’ll probably have to plug the phone in as else battery likely not last long enough

probably but sorry watch living action cycling doesn’t interest me … flashback to Video Driver =D

I love that when you guys break something you
a) admit it
b) tell people what is going on, and
c) work on fixing it.
You’re far from perfect, but those three things alone are so refreshing in a tech company.

5 Likes

I have tried using the mobile app and have the same issue, have logged out of the Mac app and back in again this morning and my training plan is still not back :frowning: I just really want to crack on with my next session so I hope this can be fixed soon!

Lost about 4 weeks of progress in the plan (Back to Fitness) after the most recent update. The plan was gone and had to enroll to gain it back hoping some of the progress was not lost. Unfortunately none of it was showing, as if I haven’t done anything. Hoping the zwift team will fix soon. :face_exhaling:

Just lost 11 weeks of build me up one week before end! Major frustration Zwift team

2 Likes

Just seen the swift fix, after signing up again as it’s the plan day!! Bad fix Zwift, fix and get the training plan progress back. Also Apple Watch link very flakey, assuming that you have buggered this up too

1 Like

So six weeks down Crit Crusher and all the progress is lost after updating to 1.31!

The enrollment has also disappeared from the companion app!

Total bummer!

Same for me. Three weeks of FTP builder gone after the update. Super annoyed please help Zwift…

FWIW, maybe this would help others. Yesterday (on PC) I downloaded the update. When I opened the app, my training progress was gone, same on mobile app. I closed both down, commented here (above), then decided to do a free ride. Reopened the app, and my training plan was back, with progress. Same with mobile app. YMMV, of course.

1 Like

Will give it a go :slight_smile:

Same thing here, but I don’t see that it’s a big problem to me. Week 5 into Gran Fondo and training plan was gone after update. I re-enrolled to get back on, marked “I did it” to my completed workouts and now back on track. The “Do by” day changed from Tues to Wed, but not sure that matters.

Hello, same here I lost all my progress on the Build me up after 1 week, yesterday I lost my progress so I enrolled again with blank values, and again today I did the last training of the week and lost my training or yesterday and had to enroll again, it make us lose all our stats that’s such a pity, I hope you’ll be able to repopulate our training plans with the datas you have on the training activities

Same for me :-/

Same issue here.

The plan shows up on iPhone Zwift So it still exists on their side. So maybe after another update, it will come back.

The lack of updates today is frustrating, come on Zwift!!!

I’m in the same boat. Fingers crossed for a solution!

Halfway through plan. Now, all gone.

Last evening the companion app prompted an update. Appears Zwift is not sure they’ll be able to reinstate/recover my plan progress.

Zwift’s response in part:

Thanks for your message.

The update has caused an issue with plans for a number of users. Apologies for the current situation.

Zwift are aware and are investigating the cause and hope to fix this soon. I do not know if they will be able to reinstate plans but hopefully this is possible

Mid way through week 7 Build me up
Lost the lot after update both on iPhone and laptop. Reload didn’t work
Re-enrolled to repopulate and completely blank training plan. Spoke with tech support advised I’ve done the above they just said mark manually what I’ve completed. Did this. Opened up laptop today and training plan has disappeared for second time! Now waiting for update from zwift as to what I should do
Infuriating to say the least as I’m after a full data set of stats not just collecting stars

1 Like