Lost ride - Apple TV

Lately, when I warm-up with a pace partner before a ride or race, the ride is not saving correctly. This has happened to me twice since pace partner graduation. Both rides have been 15-20 minutes, and I select the join event button from the ride. Both rides have only recorded around 10 minutes, and even though I see the ride on my activity feed, I can’t open it. Any thoughts?

I’ve seen a couple of posts about this recently - it isn’t the fact that it’s a Pace Partner ride, but that when you joined the event, it’s not triggering that it’s a separate ride.

Are you also on ATV?

Yes I am on Apple TV. I included the Pace Partner detail just in case but figured that it may not be related, However, I have only seen this since the last update.

Understood - I’ve already got this raised internally and just waiting on a developer to check it out.

In the meantime I suggest you finish your ride and then join the new one.

1 Like

Thanks James. I will plan my warm-ups accordingly :slight_smile:

See Lost ride - Apple TV

Interesting thread.

Came here to +1. ATV, incomplete rides.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ or another moderator, can we merge the threads on this please?

1 Like

Jeff -
Yes, that is the issue that I have raised with Zwift… hoping to get it fixed!!

Hi everyone,

We think we have a temporary fix in place.

Can you please let me know if you experience the issue again?

1 Like

Hello James,

The ride just loaded into Strava from the 8th. Time and distance look normal. I can see the complete in Zwift and download the .FIT file. Thanks

Tom

Same thing happened to me. This was Sunday September 11th. I was on a solo ride, then joined a group event. I am also on Apple TV.

Huh, it’s there now.

@James_Zwift - Thank you very much for the temporary fix. The rides from last week have now appeared in Zwift and my Strava. If anything happens this week, I will let you know.
Briant

1 Like

Thanks James. Looks like it. At least my activitys are back, even at strava. Thanks!

1 Like

@James_Zwift Yesterday, I lost power during a ride… the ride didn’t save to Zwift… but it is shown on my list of rides, but there isn’t a FIT file when I click on the activity.

Thanks,
Briant

Just had this happen. Apple tv. Didnt save and I can’t see it in my activities.