Lost graphics after update

Today after the update I can hear sound etc but can’t see anything.

Still get the lists of riders and power info but no actual ride graphics on Mac osx.

Worked fine yesterday pre update

Thanks

Yikes. Sorry to hear that.  We’ve tested on all sorts of mac configurations and haven’t seen that, however we don’t have an iMac from 2011 around and I think that might be what you have.

I’ll see if I can use some of the older code for that specific machine, but it may take 24 hours for this change to go out.  Sorry for the trouble.

If anybody else has the problem, please post here, along with what specific mac you have. 

Thanks mate, yes I believe it is 2011ish so maybe too old as it only has 512mb graphics I believe which was less than you recommend only it worked fine till now, hence the query.

I’m also having this problem, here are my Mac configurations

I also have the exact same problem

I updated Swift today and now I see and hear everything except the road and the other riders (in which I see a black screen).

My mac configuration

I submitted a ticket and Zwift responded by informing I need to buy another and better computer.  But…Zwift worked before the update?

Hope I’m still fine with my 2011 Mac. I planned an update, but wisely wait for the upcoming Apple hardware refresh which we can expect soon.

I don´t think it is hardware!!! My mac is late 2014 and has the same problem

Same problem here - on 2011 MacBook Pro. i7 cpu, 16gb ram, 1gb AMD Radeon gpu.

I’ve just updated you software today on a mac and now none of my devices are pairing. Yesterday they were fine and have had no troubles pairing in the past. The setup is the same. I’ve tried various troubleshooting but nothing is picking up. 

I have a Vortex Smart and using mobile link.

lost graphic after update, pre-update was ok. My iMAC spec:

Same problem for me mid 2011 on OS X EL Capitan

Thanks all for the reports. Seems like the AMD graphics driver is the culprit. I’ll add code now to address the issue and it should be fixed in the next 10 hours or so. We tested on several macs with AMD graphics, so it must be specific to just a subset of the cards.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here a screenshot how it looks like

Hi,

I have the same problem mentioned above. Since yesterday everything was perfect on   my iMac. But now, after the update, I have this “Black screen” too.

I also have the 2011 27-inch iMac, 16GB DDR3

Hope the problem will be solved soon.

Thank you guys for your assistance!!!

Same heer on à Windows 7 desktop.

starts but keep it on the blue start screen all the time.

Same issue here, black screen instead of normal graphics. 

MacBook Pro 2011

2.4 i7

8GB DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

I’ve just put out an update for mac (v 1.0.14423) that might fix this.  Can anybody who had the black screen give it a try and let us know how it goes?

Back on track :slight_smile: … thank’s