Load time, watopia takes forver to load

I was wondering why Zwift takes so long to load once it opens most of the time it goes into not responding. Also ive noticed watopia takes forever to load all the other worlds load right away any ideas

Has this been resolved yet? Getting seriously annoyed at the 15-20 minute load times on a pc. I’ve oy been on time for an event once. And when it crashes I usually don’t have time to wait and just use the elite training app

That’s a major issue with your system, not the game or the platform. It takes less than 30 seconds to load for me.

2 Likes

My system is fine. Been able to get RGT, Rouvy and Sufferfest to load in less than a minute. Zwift I’m having a battle every time I try to use it, so for the last 25 days I haven’t been, and I’m much happier for it. Cancelled my membership, and thought I’d check to see if support had responded to my contact for help or if anyone else had come up with a solution to the issue, but all I see from similar threads is others with the same problem.

As part of testing various PC components a couple of months ago, I clean installed Windows 10 on a system with a Pentium G3220 (a dual core CPU from 2013, currently sold in the UK for £3.00) and 500GB mechanical hard drive. Zwift load times were under two minutes.

Zwift has many, many flaws but you don’t appear prepared to accept this loading time problem could be something at your end.

1 Like

I recently did a full system restore of my PC. The increase in Windows loading time was noticeable which meant Zwift loaded far quicker too.
It’s not a Zwift issue, it’s your hardware/software

1 Like