Leveled up to 10... then cut out?...took away drops when resumed?

Hi folks,
This is my first post, I could not find any previous posts with the same issue, forgive me if I missed something!
During my ride today I finally reached level 10, my drops shot up over 400,000!, then 2 minutes later it cut out and closed. When I relaunched the app I was able to resume where I left off as usual but it took all the drops gained through the ride and the bonus level 10 drops, I was back down in the upper 200’s, all other metrics were still correct.
Surely there is a way to correct this glitch?
Thanks for your help,
Zeb

I levelled up to 10 today also, excited after reading an article saying you’ll receive 100,000 bonus…

No glitch for me just didn’t receive them, assumed it would be instantaneous :man_shrugging:

What article was that?

This has more information on levels: XP, Levels, and Unlocks for Zwift Cyclists | Zwift Insider

This one, right?:

About 150 words in; my bolding:
“You will also receive a bonus chunk of Drops when you hit certain levels. If your new level is divisible by 5 (15, 25, etc) you received 25,000 Drops. If your new level is divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc) you receive 100,000 Drops!

1 Like

Thanks @Roule_Thoune

I didn’t realize we are talking about drops.

Unfortunately there isn’t, when your game crashes there is no way to get back what you had lost. The good news is that soon you will have so many drops you won’t even notice them anymore.

BTW, riding with the pace partners can help you earn drops faster the longer you stay near them, you will notice a multiplier that can go up to x 2.0 doubling the amount of drops you earn per minute.

This is the one that I saw after my ride when I looked again but think i have seen another somewhere too …

pursuitcyclingforkids. com/2021/08/10/ all-about-zwift-drops/amp/