Level Up not saving after activities

I’m unable to past the level 4. Every time I go for a Run in Zwift, my avatar gains XP points, I level up to level 5 (I can see the achievement if I review the activity) but the next time I log in in Zwift, I’m again at level 4 an the progress in XP is the same as the begining.

What I need to do to fix this ERROR? Obviously every time my activity has been saved.

What device are you running Zwift on?

1 Like

Hi Paul, I’m using Zwift on iPad and iPad Pro.
I use the Stryd in my runs.

What can I do? Thanks!

What is the iOS version and the Zwift version running on that device?

1 Like

i’m using Zwift app version 1.0.48638 in iPad with iOS 13.4

I have run today again, and happened again: level up to 5, but my profile says level 4 one more time.
I have just finished a 10K Group Run and the activity has gone. I’s not saved, not uploaded to third platforms and I can’t access via web, it’s says 6K (it was 10K) and did not load the details. The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

i’m using Zwift app version 1.0.48638 in iPad with iOS 13.4

I have run today again, and happened again: level up to 5, but my profile says level 4 one more time.
I have just finished a 10K Group Run and the activity has gone. I’s not saved, not uploaded to third platforms and I can’t access via web, it’s says 6K (it was 10K) and did not load the details. The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Sounds like you are having some internet connections issue during and at the end of your ride.

How far way are you from your wireless router?

I’m pretty close… that don’t make sense, I can see the activities in Companion but they dont load the details, even I can’t download the FIT manually.

Can you do a speed test using this site: https://www.speedtest.net/ make sure you pick a server on the west coast of the US (California).