Last 5 days a nightmare

I am running Zwift on an Apple 4K tv. I have the companion app on my my iPhone and have a gen 2 wahoo kickr snap. Sometime in the last 4-5 days I have completely lost the ability to use my Apple Watch as a HR monitor and simultaneously Zwift is now understating wattage out put by 50-60 watts. In other words when I am pinned on my FTP at 240 watts the game says 185. What the hell happened. I have installed, uninstalled, rebooted, done all I can think of and can’t get this sorted. I see the wrench icon if I log in via the companion app but it’s missing if I log in via Apple TV 4-k. When I close the app and do a spin down in the wahoo app the results are accurate. However, for some reason the output to Zwift is way off. HELP. I’m frustrated as hell.

Ps, when I go into settings in game the option to change things like trainer difficulty no longer appear.

Lee:

When you see 185 watts in Zwift on Apple TV, where are you simultaneously seeing 240 watts?

It’s by feel and cadence in a specific gear. Wattage is correct on wahoo app though. Zwift is under reporting.