Kickr Core Power Meter Issues after firmware update

Hi all

I have my Kickr Core since October last year, but never did a firmware update. I performed a firmware update last week, to version 1.1.1.

Since then, I am having major issues with power readings in Zwift. Power number is all over the place fluctuating between 160 and 240 watts in a matter of seconds while keeping the same pace. I also feel like the actual resistance is often dropping off for very short bursts. Also in ERG mode my power is dropping off all the time for a very short period of time.

As an example of the issue I am having, attached a screenshot of a workout in ERG mode with watt supposed to be flat at 210W. As you can see it’s dropping the whole time.

I did not change anything in my set-up, apart from the firmware update. Tried spindowns, unpairing, reconnecting, forgetting sensor, nothing works.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kickr Bike also had issues recently with the latest firmware update 1.22.0. I had to revert back.

I don’t know if it is related. In the wahoo app if you select the trainer once it is connected, tap the trainer icon (top left) multiple times very quickly.

A hidden firmware screen will appear. This should let you downgrade to the last working firmware.