Since yesterday the trainer was working perfectly fine, but yesterday I was unable to use it.
I tried zwifting but the trainer would not adjust to the correct resistance. I tried running the calibration in zwift but I couldn’t go above 32kph and would get erratic speed readings. I tired doing the spin down in the wahoo app and it would reach the required 34kph. It would jump in speeds even if I was not pedaling.
I tried on 2 iPhones, 1 iPad, 1 laptop. I uninstalled everything, turned off every single BT device in the house. It does the same wonky thing on all devices. Reaches 32kph, then randomly drops to about 14kph then goes back up to 28-29 and slows down from there (all that after I stopped pedaling).