iOS images not uploading to zwift

Hello all,

Hopefully someone can help me, I am using Zwift on my iPad and it is fully up to date with firmware (although there is another one about to drop).

The issue I am having is the if I take images whilst on my ride these do not sync to Strava but if I don’t take an image and the app automatically takes an images it works perfectly fine. All images were selected correctly and had a status of added.

If needed I can take some screenshots of my Zwift companion app and Strava to share with you all.

Also, today on the TdZ I took an image and when I finished the ride I pressed the icon to take off the data but the image turned black and when this saved it was also black - is this a known fault??

Kind regards and any help is greatly appreciated

Daniel

Hello all,

Is there any suggestion to this issue?

Just for confirmation, I am on the latest firmware for for Zwift on iPad (ios) and Zwift companion app on iPhone (ios).

As per the images below, upon finishing my ride where I have the option to chose the images I want to save and sync with Strava (in my case), if I turn off the data overlay then the whole image turns black but if I leave on the overlay then the image is fine.

The other issue I am having is that these images do not sync with Strava, I have waited for over 30mins but they never sync so I have to manually save them onto the Strava activity but I can confirm that when reviewing the activity on the companion app that they are linked and saved to the activity.