iOS crash, stage 6 tour of watopia

So I frequent zwift since December 2018, over the past month it has almost become unusable on an ipad air, especially race scenarios, the devise seemingly unable to cope and persistently crashing.
Borderline not worth paying for the app anymore!

There’s a known issue with older iOS devices closing Zwift on launch​. Reported devices include:

• iPhone 5S
  • iPhone 6
  • iPad Mini 2
  • iPad Air
  • iPhone 7+
  • iPad Air 2

While there isn’t a solid workaround for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end, and all you should have to do is keep your Zwift app up to date. If you have a newer iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, or a computer (PC or Mac) that exceeds the minimum requirements for Zwift ​​, you might try using that instead until we can deploy a fix for this issue.

Your iPad Air is definitely still supported for use with Zwift, but this particular game bug seems to be impacting the older model iOS devices at this time.

Feel free to write in a support ticket and we’d be glad to look into this for you.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Not sure if you’ve got this sorted yet. I had same issues. Zwift have released an update. About a week ago. Works fine now for me