Invalid username or password

Had to create a new account just so I could post. My zwift account has been giving me “Invalid Username or password” since last night. Have requested password reset multiple times and no mail coming through. Yes I have checked my spam filter. Extremely frustrating as I know for sure that I am entering correct credentials. I have raised a ticket but the response won’t reach me in time to let me have a ride tonight. Opportunities for me to ride aren’t plentiful. I am posting here to try and establish whether other users are having the same issue

I have a couple thoughts.
is there any spaces before or after the user name or password?
Caps lock on?
Number Lock on?
Sometimes it’s the function key that is causing the issue.

I am a network admin and I see a lot of issues like this.

Let’s see if we can get @Vincent to assist you.

1 Like

Hi Paul,
Have tried on 3 different devices and made sure it’s not case or spaces

I am having same issue!!! Very frustrating. Could someone please help or resolve

Happened to me this morning on the companion app. Had to reset password. Everything worked after that. Strange because the same username/password has worked perfectly for quite a while.

Having same issue but only on Apple TV, login works fine on iPhone and PC. Worked fine before.

Same here.Not been on zwift for a while signed up this AM had a script error popping up, sorted that still can’t log in invalid user or email which it’s not. Reset internet explorer.Downloaded zwift twice still can’t log in. Waste money.custoner support does not work.

Can you log in OK at https://my.zwift.com/?

Yes that’s on…swift power on,I never log out on them.its just zwift on pc.

It might be worth logging out of the Zwift website and then logging in again. That way you can be absolutely certain you’re using the password you think you are.

Another thing that I think works, is typing the password into Notepad so you can be absolutely sure you’ve typed it correctly, then copy & pasting that into the login box. (Some password fields disable paste, but I think the Zwift game one allows it).

It’s all messed up.tryed changing my email address a google one in zwift account set new password…its kept my old email and new password…I did save changes! It signed me in to my zwift account on my phone.

Right logged in now this tea time it was old email address and a new password! Been messing with this all day. If you get a script error copy and paste the script in to internet explorer in to the block site settings to stop it. I had this this AM.

I have the same problem. I changed my password, that did not work, now I want to reset the password, but I do not receive an email. I checked the spam folder several times and I pressed sending me an email for password reset also several times.
Now I registered with a new email to be able to write something into this forum.
Any idea how I receive an email for password reset for my original account were I payed for ?

the support provided me a password for the reset