Internal Server Error 400 / 403 (Clear your browser)

That works for me, but yesterday no data were saved except for length and distance.
WTF?!!!

Hey all - we’ve been troubleshooting this issue for days now and it’s been hard to reproduce.

The fact that the workarounds are solving the issue for many, but not everyone hints at specific conditions on individual computers that are hard to reproduce for us at HQ.

I’ve started a fresh thread to continue troubleshooting. There’s a new thing (which version of IE / Safari is installed) that we’d like you to check and let us know (on that new thread). Thanks for your continued support of others in the community.

Mac here and no actions taken on my part, Zwift launched just fine this morning, something behind the scenes maybe? Thanks Zwift for fixing :slight_smile:

I had the same issue I managed to get it to work.
I had cleared all the cache, history and checked all the boxes on both internet explorer and Chrome, this didn’t work.
Uninstalled zwift reinstalled that didn’t work.
cleared everything history cache etc again still didn’t work.
Installed CC cleaner asked it to remove temporary internet files, cookies, recent documents, windows log files and windows error reporting.
This must have deleted something the others methods could not reach.
Now it all works.
I hope that helps you guys find the solution more efficiently

This issue kind of ruined my morning. At least I know I am not the only one.
Just paused my membership, not happy about paying for a service I cannot use.

2 Likes

Unfortunately nothing has worked for me. I’ve done everything that has been suggested but am still getting the 403 error…am using Windows and Microsoft Edge.

Edge isn’t relevant here.

Try following these steps and see how you get on: Internal Server Error 400 / 403 (Clear your browser) - #184 by Dave_ZPCMR

4 Likes

Same here

Dave

You are my saviour!

Thank you for this fix!

Muchos gracias.

Big Bobby

1 Like

Deleting Cookies etc. in “Internet Explorer” did it for me. I’m happy again :grin:

1 Like

Thank you !!! That’s sorted it. Now to spread the word!!

1 Like

god Thank you.
I use different blowser and i didnt solve that problem

but not i cleared internet explorer’s cash and and now it works well.

1 Like

great -that worked for me

this worked for me. thanks.

Who creates their app based on internet explorer, Jesus Christ…
Please create an app based on Chromium or some other platform. This is ridiculous.

p.s. sorry for the grieving, i missed my event due this “technical issue”.

IE comes standard with Windows.

So does Edge. :wink:

Still think it’s a mistake to even mention browsers. There’s no need.

1 Like

Edge too, that’s a browser that uses chromium technique, something that is supported these days…

Yes but not 5 years ago. No I don’t want them to spend time on changing from IE… fix racing… LOL

I am no programmer so I don’t know why or how IE is used. All I know is from time to time we have to clear the browser. :sunglasses: