Increasing power output

I am new to Zwift and maybe this is a stupid question, if so please forgive me!

I run a Tacx blue motion(4) with Suunto ant+ and garmin cadence/speed sensor.  All works fine however I am trying to push beyond 350-375 watts on a ride.  

I am using the all the bike gears at level 4 on the blue motion and although I push 100-120 rpm i cannot get higher than 375 watts.  Is there any way I can increase resistance?  I have been assuming the (4) is the level 4 setting on the blue motion?  Should I increase this to say level 6?

I have the same turbo and same issue! Quite keen to hear back on this…

Or not?

Thanks for reporting this issue! We are aware of the wattage cap on Tacx Blue motion and are working to fix this issue.

Thanks Lindsay any idea when a fix might be ready? 

I have the same problem. Was riding today and my power was somewhere around 40w lower than I use to have at the same heart rate. I was almost starting to believe that I was sick. My pulse was sky high but my power under my ordinary treshold level! Also have tacx blue motion, adjusted to lev.4.

Hi Lindsay, any news on fixing the wattage cap?

I’m having the same issue on a basic Tacx Blue Twist turbo trainer, cant get above 400 watts.

Just wondering if this issue is going to ever be fixed? 

I use a Tacx Blue Twist and have been limited to 375w the whole time I have been using it. 

Always getting dropped in sprints an up power climbs

Hey James, this issue should be resolved as of the latest update at the very least. It’s fairly interesting that you’re still experiencing this. Can you send us a support ticket so we can delve into this a little deeper? Thank you for the heads up!

Have submitted ticket.  Thanks.