Hoping to use the Late Join feature tomorrow, requesting help

Tomorrow I wanted to participate in 2 group events. The first is the Norseman 10am and will take me until 12:30pm to complete. The second event is a “late join” Fondo event that will have started at 12:00pm. Will I be able to complete my first event, then somehow join the Fondo event 30 minutes in?

I imagine my laptop and cellphone (Companion app) will both be asking to Join the second ride once it starts. However, I’m not sure how that works once I complete and save the first ride and have to exit the program then re-enter. Should I be able to Late Join that way? Any tips? Help!?! :slight_smile:

It’d be nice if Late Join events remained on the events/rides list even after they started, and could simply be “clicked” to join them.

It should work. Just note that late join is only available for some group events and it is only 30 min late so you have to the second one 12:29 at the latest.

Use the companion app and in role in both events, wile you ride event #1 you will see the join event in the bottom left, finish event #1 and once the event is done click join event and do #2. you don’t have to exit the program Zwift will save two events.

1 Like

Much appreciated Gerrie!!!

1 Like

Good luck, you have a long day ahead of you.

1 Like