Hoping to use the Late Join feature tomorrow, requesting help

(Juan) #1

Tomorrow I wanted to participate in 2 group events. The first is the Norseman 10am and will take me until 12:30pm to complete. The second event is a “late join” Fondo event that will have started at 12:00pm. Will I be able to complete my first event, then somehow join the Fondo event 30 minutes in?

I imagine my laptop and cellphone (Companion app) will both be asking to Join the second ride once it starts. However, I’m not sure how that works once I complete and save the first ride and have to exit the program then re-enter. Should I be able to Late Join that way? Any tips? Help!?! :slight_smile:

It’d be nice if Late Join events remained on the events/rides list even after they started, and could simply be “clicked” to join them.

(Gerrie Delport TeamODZ) #2

It should work. Just note that late join is only available for some group events and it is only 30 min late so you have to the second one 12:29 at the latest.

Use the companion app and in role in both events, wile you ride event #1 you will see the join event in the bottom left, finish event #1 and once the event is done click join event and do #2. you don’t have to exit the program Zwift will save two events.

(Juan) #3

Much appreciated Gerrie!!!

(Gerrie Delport TeamODZ) #4

Good luck, you have a long day ahead of you.