Haute Route - PM EST Please!

agree - today is work day and waking up at 4 am CST as my only option was NOT an option. after completing all that training workouts, this is very disappointing.

Agree! please EST evening for Friday at least

You havenā€™t missed anything 17.00GMT was a disaster 8000 starters and the servers couldnā€™t cope. You get thrown out and itā€™s impossible to rejoin. Major disappointment

Well, more events would spread out the participants. That would actually help their serversā€¦

2 Likes

Zwift added a couple extra events, one at 4PM MDT and again at 7PM MDT. Thanks for listening Zwift Team!

1 Like

Donā€™t think they had much of a choice, the big numbers in the earlier rides are crashing servers, kicking people out of rides and not saving those that are completing it.

Good to see they acted quickly! Thanks Zwift!

:ride_on:

Now, after I took vacation time and had to attend a meeting in my bibs in the between radio tower and volcano they realize they can add more times? Happy for all the people that had issues earlier, but come on guys. It wasnā€™t that hard to add more times was it?

i found out too lateā€¦ wasnā€™t able to get stage 1 in, so that was enough of an obstacle for me to skip stage 2 and 3ā€¦ maybe next time