Hard to select sensors.

(Erik Schumm) #1

If only one sensor is found, I shouldn’t have to click on it to select it.

Also, there needs to be better indication when the sensor is selected - I can’t see any visual queue

(Greg Gibson-Haymarket) #2

Selected sensors have a very light blue outline but agree that it’s very hard to see.

(Trevor Barcelo) #3

I thought this would be similar to an issue I saw last night (first try). I selected my sensors, started a ride, then went back to try to add my speed/cadence sensor (I had only selected my Kickr). While I was able to get it done, the windows were a little wonky with selection windows showing up BEHIND menu windows. I’ll play around a bit more tonight and provide more details.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #4

Hi Erik,

This is definitely something we’re looking into. This includes the windows showing up behind other windows that Trevor is talking about.

Thanks for the feedback!

(Eric Kutter (Bend, ORZ)) #5

This might be why I had no HR data today. I swore I clicked on the HR strap before hitting OK but maybe not. A better visual cue or automatically selecting the only one would be good.

(Greg Gibson-Haymarket) #6

If you stop pedaling and allow the game to pause I believe you can re-pair sensors in-game from the paused screen menu.