Hard to select sensors.

If only one sensor is found, I shouldn’t have to click on it to select it.

Also, there needs to be better indication when the sensor is selected - I can’t see any visual queue

Selected sensors have a very light blue outline but agree that it’s very hard to see.

I thought this would be similar to an issue I saw last night (first try). I selected my sensors, started a ride, then went back to try to add my speed/cadence sensor (I had only selected my Kickr). While I was able to get it done, the windows were a little wonky with selection windows showing up BEHIND menu windows. I’ll play around a bit more tonight and provide more details.

Hi Erik,

This is definitely something we’re looking into. This includes the windows showing up behind other windows that Trevor is talking about.

Thanks for the feedback!

This might be why I had no HR data today. I swore I clicked on the HR strap before hitting OK but maybe not. A better visual cue or automatically selecting the only one would be good.

If you stop pedaling and allow the game to pause I believe you can re-pair sensors in-game from the paused screen menu.