Handful of Gravel

Hi folks

How do you access this ride, its on the Badges but cannot find the ride in the Watopia or create a Meetup option. Many thanks

Try the ZwiftHacks search string provided in this post. Hopefully you’ll find a group ride or race you can join:

(Not a meetup option, but hopefully you can tick the badge off your list.)

Thanks so much. All sorted now.

1 Like

Did Zwift remove the badge by chance? Just had a group event there and not sure people received the badge…

I don’t think Zwift has intentionally removed a route badge from its range so far. About two months ago I got mine through a BC Bike Race group ride, with the badge being awarded at the 10.3 km point.

Did no one (who hadn’t already done the full route) receive the badge? Or just some?
The Handful of Gravel badge has been in existence since the 2022 Tour of Watopia, and appears in a user’s ‘badges’ page way down towards the bottom, separate to the main Watopia range. Is it possible that riders who didn’t receive the badge on your ride yesterday actually already have it and have forgotten doing this short route?

1 Like

User error! On my Global Event I see that some riders did get the badge. So I scoped out strava and Zwift and sure enough I had already earned it. My apologies, but definitely will make this a regular monthly ride and jersey unlock for Bike MS!

1 Like