Group ride chat funkiness---can only see some of the messages

I have written on several threads now about the bugs caused by the 1/21 and1/25 updates and their detrimental effect on group rides. Example: Game Update - January 21st, 2021

I haven’t seen any response from Zwift team in the last eight days and their last response was we’re looking into it. It’s hard to feel this is acceptable given how important group events are to the Zwift platform. I know they needed to fix TdZ but it doesn’t feel like that should be at the expense of the basic functionality of all other group rides and races.

At this point, I am wondering if the most effective thing to do might be for multiple clubs/event organizers to band together to directly appeal to Zwift HQ as a united front about this in a jointly signed letter/post. These clubs are the backbone of Zwift activities and I think if they spoke collectively their voices would have more weight than individual riders posting here. Perhaps those of you who are ride leaders and sweeps could speak to your clubs and see if they would be willing to do something like that?

I am not a ride leader or sweep but would be happy to try to help with language or in some other way if that would be helpful.

11 Likes