I’ve got a strange problem on Zwift which I’m wondering if anyone could help with - group chat has stopped being visible in Zwift. It’s strange because:
- In the settings, “Show Group-Chat” is set to “Show”.
- There’s no group chat visible in any activity - group rides or free riding.
- The only exception is that in group rides with a leader, I can see what the leader’s saying.
- I’ve confirmed other people can see what I say - ride leaders have responded to me and others have given me Ride Ons when I asked.
- This issue happens across different devices - I’ve tried PC, iPad, and companion on iPhone and Android. Show group chat is set to “Show” on all.
- Using the “m” key on my Windows keyboard doesn’t open the chat window as it should and I can’t access chat through the menu - the only way I can talk to others outside the starting pens is with the companion app.
With all the above, I’m drawn to thinking it’s a bug somewhere in my account. Has anyone seen this before and can you help? I really miss the group chat - it’s a huge part of what makes the Tour de Zwift the highlight of the Zwifting year for me.
Thanks in advance