I’m fairly new to Zwift and I’ve been having troubles to get my HR data from my Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch onto zwift. Actually, I’m not even sure its possible with my current setup.
- Win8.1 laptop, with no bluetooth and no ant+
- Wahoo kickr core 2018 with bluetooth and ant+
- Huawei Nova phone with bluetooth
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch with bluetooth
Currently, i connect my trainer to my phone via the zwift companion app with bluetooth.
The zwift companion app then communicates via wifi with my laptop where Zwift is running.
Now, all thats left is to get my HR data from my watch, to my phone via bluetooth, and then via wifi to my laptop. Now I’m wondering:
- Can the zwift companion app pick this HR signal up via bluetooth?
- Do I somehow need to let my watch communicate with Garmon Connect app, and pair garmin connect with Zwift?
Thanks in advance!