Garmin ANT+ dongle doesn't recognise hrm sensor

I have a laptop with W7, with the usb ant+ I’ve paired a wahoo kickr, wahoo cadance sensor and garmin hrm sensor belt to the zwift app,

in the file known_device on “document\zwift.…” there are still the right sensors with serial etc defined

A few weeks ago it was all working fine, today the hrm was not found, could not find it with ant.

i checked new batteries, connection with garmin edge ok-> hrm show up.
all other equipment etc i have closed or shutdown, no garmin express running on laptop

Someoen any idea?

Hey there!

I’m sorry you’re having trouble pairing your HRM to Zwift using ANT+ signal.

I’d like you to submit a support ticket so we can help find a fix for the issue. In the meantime, it can help to make sure your version of Zwift is up to date. The current Windows version of Zwift is 1.0.37506.

Thanks!

Hi there I am experiencing the same issue with the HR. Did a someone come up with a solution

Hello,

I recently received my smart roll and registered with you.

Unfortunately, I have the problem that my heart rate cannot be linked to ther program with the laptop. The smart roll is found automatically, but unfortunately the heart rate from the watch (Garmin 5 Plus) is not. Although I follow the exact instructions given by the manufacturer, the watch is still not found.

It works with my smartphone, I downloaded the app and was able to connect it to each other immediately.

Where’s the problem?

Thank you for your response!

BG,

D.