Garage equipment has mysteriously disappeared

So, yesterday I earned the Tron bike, yay me! And the Tron wheels, double yay me!

Puzzlingly, all the other wheels within my garage have disappeared, including the default standard wheels but also wheels I “purchased.” In my wheel garage, there is one and only one wheel, the Tron wheels.

I haven’t done an exhaustive check, but it seems bike frames are still there.

Is this common? Here’s a complication: over the last several weeks and including yesterday, I’ve gotten mid-ride freezes. Fortunately, I earned the Tron just before that, and I appear to have gotten credit for the climbing in the Wahoo Challenge, but I wasn’t able to save the ride details. This is, of course, annoying.

What can I do?

Congratulations on getting the Tron bike. It’s a great feeling to finally get it, eh? :ride_on:
I may be wrong, but what you’re seeing is maybe just the effect of the only wheels that are compatible with the Tron frame being the Tron wheels. If you equip your avatar with a different frame, I’m confident that you’ll see your previous wheel choices. If not… yup, there’s a problem.

5 Likes

Thanks! That’s exactly it. Since I’d never ridden the Tron bike before, I didn’t know what to expect – but now I do!

2 Likes

Cool! Claus is dead right - I was just about to post the same thing. :nerd_face:

By the way, you can now enjoy trying to get the colour slider in the Tron garage space j–u–s–t right in order to get the neat effect described in this Zwift Insider article: Get a Multicolored Light Scheme On Your Concept Z1 Tron Bike | Zwift Insider

This sounds like a network connection problem, are you seeing all other riders disappear too?

2 Likes

The screen and app freeze. It’s not like when I’m offline.

What are you running Zwift on?

Surface Book 3, i7-1065, Win 10 21H1, 16 GB RAM.