Game Update v1.67 [June 2024]

2 posts were split to a new topic: Routes selected in Companion don’t save to My List [3.58.1]

The new routes are now showing in companion, but the new segments aren’t. Is there another server side update to come?

I noticed this yesterday doing the same as you.

Today I rode down hill from the top of the grade and half way down I turned right and took the Mayan side road the rest of the way down.

The KOM counter for the Itza KOM did the same thing. The timer starts at the top of the KOM and finishes at the start line of the KOM when you are on the road downhill (going in the opposite direction of the KOM).

Continuing down the Mayan Mountainside KOM timer appeared again running from the top of the KOM to the bottom.

The removal of screen scaling now makes fonts impossibly small when using Zwift on a smartphone. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S24 with a 6.2″ screen – comparable to an iPhone screen. Extremely frustrating.

Snowman worked for me just fine

Did the Coastal crown loop yesterday, nice track!
But why can’t i see the Itza KOM or the Mayan Mountainside KOM in the zwift companion app, i rather see them than thes long sprints.

Coastal Crown Loop shows different distances in game vs companion

KOM. For me, surely not!

I did Tides and Temples today, I can’t have been anything like the first and I completed the route but just after the new left turn 3/4 of the way up the epic KoM, going down the grade descent I was awarded the KoM shirt after 11.3 miles, at the top of the grade KOM arch for the rest of my ride. A bit embarrassed. I am not KoM material. So … what happened? I think I am reporting a “glitch”!!

And I’m here just still waiting on the update to roll out…

It was fully rolled out yesterday afternoon, you should already have it available.

Nope, already did my ride with no notice to update….

Something is wrong because the rollout is complete. What device are you running Zwift on? Are you sure it’s still on 1.66? If it’s a device updating through an app store you may need to go to said store to do an update - automatic updates don’t always happen straight away.

Are you calling Shooj a liar? Not cool man, not cool! :wink:

Congratulations.

You may have turned off auto update.
That’s on you, not Zwift.

Hi @Mr.Ferdinand
Shuji at Zwift HQ here. I peeked at your server logs and your ride yesterday on Volcano Flat and today’s ride on Tempus Fugit were both done on your PC using game version 1.67.

Depending on the bandwidth you get from your ISP, these updates can happen really fast during game launch. You can verify which version is installed by going to the game’s setting menu and checking the About tab:

I also noticed you logged in from an iPhone and left that session open. Concurrent logins from multiple devices cause all sorts of problems. Always save and exit (or trash and exit) your session. On mobile devices and Apple TV, also force-close the Zwift app. Force-closing is different than just swiping an app to the background (where it remains running).

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: iPad Menu and Quit Event buttons overlap [June 2024]

Thank you for sharing this @Oren_Dvoskin along with the screenshot; I passed this feedback back to the team.

1 Like

Thank you for the report @Michael_Darley - we are looking into this now.

I use to get a update notification/button, but it looks like you got rid of that option. Thanks for letting me know.