Game update v 1.71 [August 2024]

Thanks for sharing this - we connected with that individual and confirmed that their power display settings were set to “Instantaneous” instead of 3-second averaging and confirmed that the Zwift Hub power display then worked as expected when 3-second averaging was selected.

1 Like

HUD elements out of order?

UPDATE August 9
As noted upstream - phased rollout to Windows / macOS / Android resumes today.
Phased rollout to iOS / tvOS will begin Monday.

Is this the reason I still haven’t gotten the patch yet?

@Jason_J_SPM It looks like you’re using PC (please let me know if not), and that rollout is still ongoing today. We’re targeting having it rolled out to 100% of PCs today.

1 Like

@Matthew_H If you have a photo or video recording of this, please do share, that will help us look into the specific issue. Thank you!

Hi @Henry - could you please share more on this one?

Hey @evan-zwift . I have tried 4 Horsemen twice and it crashed at the same spot, just after rolling down AdZ and turn right. 21/07 and 27/07. Not even application hang, it a complete crash and exit.

@Henry Ok thanks for the report, we’ll look into it.

:pray: :gift_heart: @evan-zwift

Zwift is reliably crashing when trying to enter the game world on my high-resolution main monitor (LG DualUp, 2560x2800, 150% scale, Windows 10). If I move Zwift to a different monitor prior to entering game world, it doesn’t crash. I can also move it back to my main monitor afterwards,

[14:13:59] [ActionBarV2] Teleport: Publication Started.
[14:13:59] [ActionBarV2] Active Actions have changed.
[14:13:59] VIDEO_CAPTURE : Enabling Video Capture system
[14:13:59] VIDEO_CAPTURE : Enabled, is_user_action = 0
[14:13:59] INFO LEVEL: VIDEO_CAPTURE : Allocating pixel buffer, w=2538, h=2824
[14:13:59] ERROR: ZwiftApp Crashed

Is there trouble updating Apple tv? i cant seem to updat to version 1.71 deleted app and reinstalled it and nothing telling me there is a new update i never even got the blue banner on companion app telli g me there is a new uodate also. Is the phased rollout complete?

Thank u so much. I must of missed that my apologies :confused:

1 Like

iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV users please note.

1 Like

UPDATE August 13
Phased rollout to all OS platforms is complete. Please update Zwift to the latest version at your convenience.

2 Likes

Excellent. Now i wonder when the update for HUD will arrive? We’re very excited about it and we hope it happens soon!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the black / colored boxes flashing on screen aren’t 100% gone still.

Noticed them last night on a group ride chasing some ConceptZ1 bikes through Volcano.
The amount has improved for sure this year; but still happening some.

I’ll repeat, I think I said this before at least; but I noticed in first person view, the black boxes seem to appear higher on the rider, almost like where the ride on thumbs are; and not necessarily the tail lights, as they appear in the default third person view.

Since I live in a Desert area. I like that the roads there now resemble the roads in Zwift. I hope there’s a “oil road” ability to freshen them up on a random basis! (That’s one of three ways we 'preserve" the roads.)

I did not receive my RP for the ride nor the streak bonus. Also, repack rush is messed up. The blue squares boosted me to 150kph today. I am using an iPad