Game Update - September 3rd, 2020

So much for rowing “in a few weeks”.

18 Likes

A few “Zwift weeks”.

So… 2022 in the Gregorian calendar :wink:

15 Likes

Ha nice! I always love Zwift updates! But could someone explain to me what “steering” is?

4 Likes

Hi @Liz_Jones1 welcome to Zwift forums.

Steering is a FutureWorks feature that’s in public development. You can read more about that here.

4 Likes

I’m finding the fence to be more frustrating than functional, ie a full third of the field simply ignoring the warning. Can’t believe Zwift released such a poorly performing version. It should be disabled again - perhaps permanently.

8 Likes

@Dave_ZPCMR

Linking to Facebook is totally optional, just as linking to Strava or Garmin Connect are optional.

All three of those services are social platforms in their own right, and these links are ways to connect with your friends who use Zwift + those other platforms.

4 Likes

Oh okay! Thank you! That makes sense now!:slight_smile: didn’t make sense before:p

Haha nice! :wink:

1 Like

Great to see the new UI that was apparently ready in December 19 then delayed until March 20, then delayed because of covid increasing the user base has still not been released even though back in March it was said it was fully ready for release. :joy::joy::joy: @shooj?

21 Likes

Thanks, I just wasn’t sure how it was done. Your link explains it; just like other connections. :+1:

1 Like

This CAN’T be an official Zwift release: It’s only Thursday! :rofl:

8 Likes

Is there a way to see all of my friends on Facebook that currently have Zwift? Or does it only provide updates after you’ve made the link?

Does the fact you’re bothering to update the current UI indicate that the big UI update is actually some time off?

10 Likes

No fix for the 4 month old weight sync bug that you broke in May?

3 Likes
  • Numerous UI and text updates.

FINALLY! take.it we don’t need to quit and restart the application to switch routes officially now without a workaround.

Great work team :+1:

5 Likes

AppleTV Zwift app 1.0.55226 keeps losing network connection.

Apple TV itself is not losing the network connection (no dropped pings from my Mac)

So. I should not have updated.

Please fix.

Hard to ride

10 Likes

Haha you’re hoping :joy:

2 Likes

Will there ever be an update to give us some kind of head up when we approach a QOM/KOM or sprint on a course?

Sometimes, when in a group ride with text from the leader across the screen, it is hard to see the green or red arrow and line across the road…?

17 Likes

Any chance we’ll be able to ride Repack Ridge without having to steer?

7 Likes

Is the Ride with BOT/BOT survey/ride event/crash thing been fixed in this release?