A small patch was just released for the Zwift game client to tidy up a few things. The update is available for download now for PC, Mac and Android and will appear in the Apple App store for iOS and Apple TV soon.
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update.
Here’s a list of the bug fixes and improvements for this release.
- Fixed a crash caused by the new Streamroller PowerUp, sorry if that flattened you.
- Fixed a crash for some Mac users that would occur during a Zwift Beta Event.
- Fixed a bug where Keep Together Meetups and Group Workouts were not being kept together.
- Improved Logging and Analytics for Bluetooth dropouts on Mac, iOS and Apple TV.
- The Unemployed achievement is now renamed to Working from Home.
- Modified the way we handle user flagging for specific account types.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!