Game Update - September 28th, 2020

Does the update also fix the route badge issues with the PRL Full?

I deleted data and cache, re logged in and ask good.

2 Likes

What if you had completed Four horsemen with no badge being credited. Do you have to do it again?

3 Likes

I notice that some valuable resources were used to fix an issue that cause jersey colors to be washed out. That is fantastic, looking good is always my #1 priority :wink: Can I assume that issues that has been outstanding for ~5 years were addressed already then?

11 Likes

A few problems with updates:

Pace Partners: rode with Coco and had two issues:

1. Coco dropped off the pace dramatically and the 25 odd of us were suddenly 30 seconds ahead. Not sure what Coco did, but I stopped assuming Coco daily session finished but Coco appeared again going at the same pace as earlier (2.5w/kg)
  2. Went to hit stop and cancel (my workaround to get map on phone because you still havent fixed that problem) so I could give the group around me Ride-Ons, and got the Survey up again. Exiting out dropped me from riding with Coco (I was still maintaining 2.5 or thereabouts w/kg, but I had stopped on the side of the road)

Fiji Flag: its on my profile (phone, web) but not showing on on a ride (I get the generic flag) …

So are you issuing badges retrospectively having completed the Uber pretzel last weekend and not getting the badge

2 Likes

You’re always happy Martin!

Why do I only see ZA group rides for women? I did rest filters etc.

Time bug, @Wes look at my pic from my TT i did. 11pm westside time.

I got this on the Kraken by TeamODZ event today too.

1 Like

Any chance of giving us back the U-turn button for non-banded, non-race MeetUps in the next update? Why this was removed in the first place does my head in :man_facepalming:t3:

And another thing, race MeetUps; very cool, but no ability to chose how many laps to complete?!?! Have to guess the distance which has proven terribly inconsistent so far. Any UAT done, :monkey:’s excluded, before releasing updates? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jks

2 Likes

I’m getting network error on events as well

2 Likes

@Tim_White clear cache/data, and if that doesnt work, reinstall.

I did what you say, Neil, it worked. Thanks, all good now

1 Like

Updated this morning and now have no pace partners. Everything else was fine and saw the new Training Academy switch so I guess the update worked (ish).

1 Like

Congrats Dean, u won the lottery. Hope our time comes… some day…

1 Like

That what I’ve been wondering, the flags shows on the web, on the Zwift companion but when it comes to the ride it’s not there. Why???

FYI Guys, constantly getting a Network Error when trying to access Events on the Zwift Companion App.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Yeah not sure why they couldnt implement that one correctly. Oh well, fingers x’ed for next months update.

Fix your age, bro !