Game Update: Oct 1, 2019

Hätte mich interessiert.

Leider ist der Text nicht in Deutscher Sprache erhältlich.

Schade

Beste Grüße

Holger

I’d love to have ago on zwift with my treadmill but it’s not compatable with it even those my treadmill has BT it’s a Swhinn treadmill.

Kind regards
Kieron Morris

Personal Info removed

Maybe work with Strava to create a Zwift overlay for Watopia on the Strava gps map. It would help others without Zwift to see the terrain rather than wonder why it shows us spinning in circles in the ocean.

Personal Info removed

10 Likes

It would even be better if you could enter the actual weight of the ride leader into the equation (or have it automatically enter the ride leaders weight) so it would show you the actual watts you need to produce to be riding at the same w/kg as the ride leader.

4 Likes

Hello! All these new additions sound amazing!

I do have an unrelated question, however. How do I get rid of the second line in the attached image of my ‘best ride’? I let my husband try it once and he got over 800 watts and now it’s forever showing me those stats. I tried deleting the workout that I believe it happened in but it’s still there. Can you help me? Thank you so much for your help!

Elizabeth Blake

2 Likes
2 Likes

Could y’all add kJ completed to the top bar on the main screen please (like by distance completed)? This would be helpful for those that train by trying to hit a kJ target. And i also agree, w/kg, but I’d put it smaller next to the watt meter. Thank you :slight_smile:

Thx for the update,

will a list of new achievements be pubblished ?

FM

Please keep this thread about the Oct 1st Game Update, any Feature Requests need to be posted in the correct area of the forums.

1 Like

That did it! Thank you!

Thanks Jon and Team for all the hard work.

I am pretty exited to try the new features.

So now our wheel choice will make a difference in races. Nice addition. Things will get interesting.

Ride On.

One question: some of us have the front wheel locked in one of those mounts. Fine. Can take it off. But steering the wheel in static floor would do unnecessary rub in the tyre.
Will Zwift get us some sort of slim “rotator” to put on the floor?

2 Likes

Hey Jon how are you all at Zwift?

Thanks for the upgrades/modifications! I love Zwift! I’m improving using it and it makes me very happy

I’d love to be able to chose the groupset I´ll use on the bike.
Shimano or SRAM o Campagnolo. I have no idea how difficult it could be, but it would be great to be able to choose!

Thanks in advance for reading this

Best regards from Colombia

1 Like

It would be really nice if, after a ride, there could be an option to save but NOT exit the game on Windows 10 device. I often want to go to my profile, watch another rider, review workout options etc after a rode but I have to exit and restart to so this.

Would also be nice to be able to get to one’s profile to make changes without having to start a ride.

Thank you

10 Likes

If you have Feature Requests please head on over to Feature Requests to post your idea. Your idea may get lost in this topic and it will be a shame if your wonderful idea goes unseen.

5 Likes

Totally agree about wts per kilo. It’s all about how many watts you can push but I’m light 56kgs so my wattage doesn’t look high but my watts per kilo is good. Would like to see this more clear.
Sick of hearing “it’s all about watts” does my head in.

A post was split to a new topic: What do I need for running on Zwift

Thx.

I have the elite Nero Interactive rollers so turning isn’t an option for me… don’t make it mandatory.

Josh Wellington
[Via iPhone]

1 Like

I realy like the new update.
Im gonna get the MTB today.
Is there a list on parts you can get for it and how to get them ?
For all those who search for a plate to turn your frontweel I would trie the Turnable Cheeseplate from Ikea. Maybe it can support the weight.

Nice suggestion, if the Zwift team would actually respond to those requests. Because the most common requests like a shared family account and more flexible training plans have been in the request section for ages without any formal reply from a Zwift spokesperson.

You cannot blame forum users to post those requests in the topics that are actually being used by Zwift employees…

So, nice idea about the steering, but I would be much more content with Zwift if an employee would spend just a couple of hours of their time to actually thoroughly reply on the feature request section to inform us users if these feature requests are actually becoming a roadmap topic for future releases or not.

10 Likes