Game Update - November 18th, 2021

Mine has. Yours hopefully will do soon.

1 Like

Glad to hear the u-turn is functioning again because I have not been able to u-turn for a week now. When I click on the u-turn button nothing happens. I just keep riding forward.

1 Like

Hi Andy-

Try Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage

Tap buttons at bottom of screen:

Clear Data & Clear Cache.

2 Likes

I still dream of the day we can reset our frames to red.

6 Likes

Nigel is right, it was fine when I first started on Zwift, then they broke it.

I note there were some font updates in the download. The spacing seems off, it’s coming out like all one word:

9 Likes

Can we just get a stable connection and/or add support for the Wahoo Direct Connect please? A lot of these other things seem secondary if you can’t keep your equipment connecred to the game.

5 Likes

Huh? What would that be for? My mouse already clicks. :rofl: I definitely don’t need or want audio confirmation that I’ve clicked something. I really hope that’s not what you’re saying they’ve done.

2 Likes

Clicking anything in the UI produces a mouse click sound.

2 Likes

you know that Windows sound that we turn off when you first install windows. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on this I am a first time windows user here…thanks.

Brilliant wont even let me past login no training tonight useless getting some windows defender as dave

Whoop chicken noodle soup

More dropouts after the update than all year until today. Windows, ANT+.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Crash when logging in [Android] [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Why?! That’s going to be utterly infuriating.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I see 8 new routes and 9 new route badges? The course “Neokyo Crit Course” doesn’t seem to be available in the list?

1 Like

Could you still get into the game

Will only be available in a race. So, enter a race.

1 Like

Hi,
So I tried to manually update my Zwift on ATV. Opened the program and had to fill in username and password again. This has happened with some updates before, press enter and I only get kicked out of the program and back to my main menu on Apple TV :flushed:

3 Likes