Game Update - March 16th, 2021

This issue should be resolved in the update - the fix was a late addition that missed the release notes.

18 Likes

There are new ANT+ and Bluetooth DLL files again, so wait and see.

2 Likes

Updated the client to include all of the country flags currently available in Zwift Companion!
Can’t wait to have a look, but time to job!

1 Like

I have a post on my blog with a few pictures of things that were not included in the notes that I found pretty interesting. Here is the link Zwift update (3/16/21)

2 Likes

No flags in The Companion App v3.23 on either my phone or my tablet.

8 Likes

Assuming the Companion app problem is separate (but related) to changes made here.

how about reinstall, i use andriod & win10

1 Like

@Mark_Crane_TOG_G_63y Yup - the flags that went missing in the Android version of Companion v3.21.1 is a separate known issue we’re working on.

10 Likes

Flags updates?? My android still doesn’t show Country flags. Something what happened after last update, on February 23rd. From the blog I know, wasn’t only mine. Many Android users had the same problem, although I phones, tablets and PC’s seems working ok… Any words??

5 Likes

Thanks for the Flags update. How 'bout the BLE pairing issue?

6 Likes

You missed the Speedmax, and the one for 01/04. :eyes:

2 Likes

Great and all but when will you fix the fact that many Workouts do not complete as « done » even when they are? Build me up is a disaster at that level… don’t get mileage etc credited and have to say « i did it » after every single workout… not cool

37 Likes

Just finished a meetup, inwhich the QUIT MEETUP banner (lower left of screen) was flashing off/on continuously thru the ride.

Nice! Seems like a good ‘bug fix’ focussed update… Great to see the F10 bug being resolved (not tested it but, as crazy as it sounds, I’m excited for that to be working again!

Also good to see some focus around the workouts. I suspect there is more to come around that.

Great work!

3 Likes

That’s great news, thanks.

Praise the gods of Watopia! This alone is worth the update! :smiley:

7 Likes

They changed the speed max? Will check it out! In a meet up and I don’t want to get dropped :slight_smile: let me know if you find any others

Is the Exit button on the start screen new? Now how about adding a Menu button next to it…

8 Likes

Here’s all the info we’ve got on today’s update! (Includes some stuff not mentioned in the official release notes…)

9 Likes

Thanks for answering my question!

1 Like