Game Update - January 21st, 2021

Has the issue with launcher 1.0.51 been sorted, having to use 1.0.50 still as it offers smoother performance (using a PC)

Thanks for the update. Is there a plan to support steering on the Wattbike atom?

17 Likes

How are we progressing with the fence?

20 Likes

Anyway we can get a way to know what route we are on? How much left on the route we are on? Pretty crazy I have to ask…

113 Likes

Is there a plan to have steering capability through Shimano di2 top buttons? (on hoods)

14 Likes

As usual, a lot of UX questions related to the most recent update. I wonder how/if Zwift’s new hires will address these issues:

2 Likes

In response to the question about routes above… How has this still not been addressed? Seems like such a simple, yet very useful feature. Would also be nice to have an indicator in the route selection screen to see which routes have been completed.

72 Likes

Just stay on the old one, it doesn’t harm anything. Previous game updates didn’t fix it so I doubt this one does either. Nice to see someone else has noticed though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah… the monthly humiliation of long time paying members. If you scroll through all new features and think about all “newly introduced bugs” not written down, it is tragic to see the progress Zwift makes on the real important issues.

15 Likes

I just hope one day I could use my di2 buttons for controlling direction of avatar. I believe it could also show as garmin shows gears index.

6 Likes

I’m using an ultra wide monitor (21:9 aspect ratio) at 3440 x 1440 pixels and when I’m ending my ride and selecting which photos to use, the final photo on the far right does not completely show, and I can’t click the button to remove graph and data from the image.

1 Like

Wow you’re a bunch of miserable so and so’s aren’t you. Probably all whining about glitching in large events and need to find something else to complain about now.

Engineering resource is finite and things that “seem easy” might not be. Especially when you’re all waiting in the wings to pick up the slightest change.

We’re getting a training, racing and social platform supporting 50k simultaneous users for £12 a month. Pretty decent if you ask me.

:roll_eyes:

161 Likes

Two things, my cadence monitor will no longer read, tho I will try a new battery just in case…and my watts spiked out of nowhere…while riding about 110w, it showed my wattage as 1200! Impossible for me at the moment.

4 Likes

Are there any updates to sort out Zwift crashing and chucking you out during a ride every time there is a large event on and then letting you back in to resume but it doesn’t remember what route you were doing and then end up not getting the badge this has happened several times in the last week or so and not just to me.

15 Likes

Great upgrades👍
Numerous times under the rides i have lost all other riders. They have disapeard for 5min and come back or the hole event.

When Will the limit of Following friends be removed.

3 Likes

It would be nice to see a menu prompt so I could change rides or routes without having to close program.

54 Likes

This is what we need. But no, a lot of bug fixes, and probably introduction of many new bugs…

1 Like

I would love to see a feature which highlights friends on events/rides.

19 Likes

Superb. Complaining about something that you’re only assuming exists :joy::clap:

1 Like

I don’t want to discount that knowing how far to go, or what route you’re on might be useful to some, but my feeling is that once you’ve used Zwift for a month or two this feature would become basically pointless. By that time most riders probably know the routes, and where they start and end, or they are making manual turns somewhere along the way, which then negates the functionality of this feature altogether.

As a sort of workaround, though, why not just create a Meet Up? You know need to invite one other rider to the Meet Up, and they don’t even have to show up. And if you select a specific route for the Meet Up you should get a bar at the top indicating how far you have remaining. (And, as a bonus, you can even pick from the the worlds not on offer that day when creating a Meet Up.)

22 Likes