Game Update - January 21st, 2021

Any idea on when the Elite Sterzo Smart will be supported over ANT+? I believe it was originally supposed to be the fall, but haven’t heard anything since

15 Likes

When is steering for the stagesbike SB20 smartbike available?

21 Likes

When will we have off road tracks for the mtbiker?
It doesn’t look really fun to do the absa cape epic on Watopia or Richmond :see_no_evil:

19 Likes

Thank you. Are you pushing an update for AppleTV? Mine has refused to load the past 24 hours or so.

10 Likes

Is there anything we need to do on our end to enable steering on Wahoo Bike? Firmware? A soft switch in the Wahoo setup app?

8 Likes

Have you managed to fix the Apple Watch issue. Used the system earlier and crashed 5 times !

43 Likes

Is there a chance to get steering on the Tacx bike soon?

11 Likes

Does the Tacx bike have the capability built in?

6 Likes

Does this solve the Saris H3 / iPad / Zwift Bluetooth dropout problem?

33 Likes

Fixed race in meet-up?
New levels?
New routes?

17 Likes

Has the issue with launcher 1.0.51 been sorted, having to use 1.0.50 still as it offers smoother performance (using a PC)

Thanks for the update. Is there a plan to support steering on the Wattbike atom?

17 Likes

How are we progressing with the fence?

20 Likes

Anyway we can get a way to know what route we are on? How much left on the route we are on? Pretty crazy I have to ask…

113 Likes

Is there a plan to have steering capability through Shimano di2 top buttons? (on hoods)

14 Likes

As usual, a lot of UX questions related to the most recent update. I wonder how/if Zwift’s new hires will address these issues:

2 Likes

In response to the question about routes above… How has this still not been addressed? Seems like such a simple, yet very useful feature. Would also be nice to have an indicator in the route selection screen to see which routes have been completed.

72 Likes

Just stay on the old one, it doesn’t harm anything. Previous game updates didn’t fix it so I doubt this one does either. Nice to see someone else has noticed though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah… the monthly humiliation of long time paying members. If you scroll through all new features and think about all “newly introduced bugs” not written down, it is tragic to see the progress Zwift makes on the real important issues.

15 Likes

I just hope one day I could use my di2 buttons for controlling direction of avatar. I believe it could also show as garmin shows gears index.

6 Likes