Game Update: Feb 27, 2020

Strange change from update: In workout mode, the interval list on the left of the screen now has a decimal point: “30 sec of 150.0 watts”. I’m not sure why the decimal point was added, but it seems unnecessary.

1 Like

I noticed the same today.

Actually, I was hoping for an update that results in smaller increments of power/watt changes when you adjust the power target with the arrows. It used to (and still) only changes in 5 watt increments. Or is this just a rounding issue and the actual power target changes in smaller increments?

Serious problem trying to download this update.

Google App Store stated the file was 28MB. Not for me, it ended up being over 600MB before completing an then installing the update!

I had no issues with any other apps offering an update.

Thanks for freeing the decimal place for weight and height!

2 Likes

Mine does the same, except it won’t install successfully from the Play Store. Downloads over 600mb, then just fails. In my case this is not the first update with this problem though, had to jump through hoops to get the latest update installed for a few updates already.

Edit: the small update last night installed fine, so hopefully whatever broke with my updating has been fixed.

Despite not signing up for the challenge, my default bike is now the MTB no matter what I do to change it. Every rider entering an event must now remember to change bikes or suffer the consequences.

Bug or deliberate spam?

It has also been discussed on the page.

1 Like

Yeah, me too, I can’t seem to change bikes as the frame option is greyed out. Any ideas?? Makes riding a race or a fast group impossible.

Why has a decimal been added to the watts in every workout? They’re all .0 so why have them? They just obscure the picture.

Hi @Simon,

See the post I pointed to just above your post, “Stuck with mountain bike & Zwift won’t let me switch”

From last Friday, there is workout screen without any data in companion app

1 Like

I did a workout yesterday, fully updated on Win 10, and the companion app worked just fine. Maybe you had a network dropout or your phone had wifi turned off? I’ve had this happen before, and force closing the companion app and restarting solved the problem.

1 Like

Apple TV: Ride ons now do not drop into my jersey pocket

In game calibration stopped working until I force quit and restarted Apple TV

Workout screen in the companion app has changed to a normal ride screen. Is this correct?

1 Like

Hi @Paul_Cox and welcome to the forums. I did a workout last night and the companion app worked as normal. The workout screen was available as usual. What exactly were you experiencing?

1 Like

Doing a meetup with a friend, they were leader and had a workout active… We’re pushing 3.5w/kg ans doing 16mph on flat roads. Only started happening after the update

someone else wasn’t pedaling or you were going up hill.

Nope, neither of those is true. I’ll post strava data when we’re done to verify. When we hit the volcano climb together we started doing 20mph uphill.

When we started (Out and Back) we were stuck at 10mph for awhile

Someone who joined the meetup must have bailed at the beginning. I’ve seen this happen too, I’ve had people accept the invite but bail at the beginning, the entire group was super slow until they finally left or got kicked out for not pedaling. After a few minutes, all was fine and back to normal.

Randomly I somehow selected the wrong update… this was after the most recent update, received last week. Not sure how I ended up in the February post, was on my phone and must’ve misclicked.

Anyways, I appreciate the help, but that’s not true either as the meetup was just for the two of us. Just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this issue… I’ll file an official support ticket

We were kept really tight and it seemed as though there was a bungee cord between our spinal columns. It didn’t seem to matter if one of us dropped off in power - unless we hit 0 watts, we’d average the same. And also oddly enough, I had a timer counting down from 2.5 hours instead of a distance progress bar (at the top of the screen). And when I quit the meetup it seemed to return to normal.

Here’s a 7.5 minute interval at 281 watts on flat terrain… averaging 14.5 mph.