Game Update - December 17th, 2020

No update available here?

Here you can see quickly, if there’s an update for your platform.

2 Likes

PC and Mac aren’t usually out of sync, that’s why I was wondering.

Anyway for iOS it says this for 1.0.60639:

Fixed a bug that would cause some users to crash in the pairing screen when other Bluetooth devices were nearby.

1 Like

anything else or just the bug fixes?

Can we get higher than Level 50 please and also add a few new Challenges please

1 Like

“The Elite Sterzo Smart will now attempt to reconnect if the signal is lost without the user needing to enter the pairing screen.”

Still does not work.
Zwift finds my Sterzo, tries to authorize but then says no signal :thinking:

Please can you make zwift work on ChromeOS!

1 Like

According to this article from ZI this week’s update is just about performances to solve issues encountered by lots of participants of the Tour de Zwift.
A more important update with features and fixes is planned for the following weeks of this month.

1 Like

Press yes.

Apple Watch pairing seems to work better now since this update. Before was very inconsistent.

After the most recent update (Windows), I could no longer get the start screen but rather went straight into the default world. Clicking on OK in the pairing screen (once) would always just be interpreted as clicking the Ride button on the start screen (I just complained about this in some other thread…).

Also, I could no longer enter a meetup. The Join meetup button flashed quickly on the screen as I entered the world but no longer came up. Re/started the application three times before I thought of rebooting and that fixed both problems, but still. QA, anyone?