Game Update 1.60 [March 2024]

I agree with your point about the coffee stop. It would be great if they let you pick a target for it. In a group ride or pace partner ride I would pick the leader or pacer. Would also be great if it let you change the target rider while it’s active. I was in a group ride and hit the coffee stop. It attached to a rider that was a reasonable choice, but then he took me out the back door by stopping to quit the event. :sob:

Losing the Rapha kit is a longstanding issue unrelated to the update. If you contact support they can grant it to you again.

Regarding the difficulty of navigating the garage, there is a popular feature request about it. It’s been open for years but wouldn’t be at all surprised if they do work on this one.

1 Like

While your overall point isn’t a bad one…can’t you just wait 5 seconds after hitting the Coffee Stop to see whether this has happened or not?

You’d still have blown a Coffee Stop at that point, but it wouldn’t take long to figure out. I guess maybe you’re using it in real emergencies? Hit the button and run? :slight_smile:

Problem is when the rider you are tied to, decides to stop after a minute or so you are going.to stop, too.

Sure, but that’s a different problem than being tied to someone who is sitting on the side of the road when you hit the button. If you’re riding in a bunch (pace partner, say) the odds are pretty good that a random pick will still be riding a few minutes later. Not 100%, but pretty good.

Me too. Windows 11 laptop, Kickr V6, so far video screenshots off. It doesn’t affect my resistance if I try to change gears with my Plays, it just says gear 12 forever unless I switch it on and then off.

I got a new phone this week so used android for the first time in a long time, not sure if this bug is new, old or always been the case but when I got a ride on the orange level progress bar disappeared and the level and steering device detail went too.

not the biggest problem in the world but while riding a big group ride with ride ons flying about all over the place it was very annoying having the orange bar flashing on and off - it kept catching my eye!

It is a recurring issue. I have reported it several months ago. Looks like it is not fixed yet.

1 Like

@shooj

Me and some friends did have issues with workout not during Group workout. This was happening on fresh install of “new” PC, windows base. We manage to solve the issues by manually creating directory for “events/upload/workouts/”.

This was reporter in log files:

[17:54:04] Downloader: Failed to create directory for “events/upload/”. Error code: 3.
[17:54:04] Downloader: Failed to create directory for “events/upload/workouts/”. Error code: 3.
[17:54:04] Downloader: Failed to create file handle for “C:\Users\myname\Documents/Zwift/events/upload/workouts/Uphill_Battle.zwo”. Error code: 3.

Are you using OneDrive?

@Steve_Hammatt
Yes, it was connected to OneDrive at first so we were thinking that might be related. so i desable it completetly it; it did not solve the isssue. We then proceed to add a second (new) user without any connection to Onedrive and did also deleted all Zwift related files on the computer before proceeding to fresh install it; Issues was still persisting. As I said, we solve the issues by manually creating directory for “events/upload/workouts/”.

Is this bug acknowledged please @shooj ??