Missing Rapha cc jersey

I usually ride in the Rapha CC jersey. However it disappears from my garage if I change to another jersey.First time Rapha gave me the code to retrieve it. Do I really need to do this every time this happens and why does this not happen to any of the other jerseys in my garage?

I don’t have an answer, but I’m going to link to this other thread (where I lost my hat…but the hat came back). And I’ll invoke the name of @shooj so he is aware. Could be a related issue :man_shrugging:

Jan, this shouldn’t be happening. The Rapha jersey is different as you get a unique code from them to unlock the jersey.

Kit availability can at times be a little problematic, jerseys can appear at the time or on next login.

Were you logged into two devices when you put the code in? This can sometimes be an issue.

Chances are it’ll be in your garage at next login.

Hi. No, I’ve only ever logged in on the same device. I checked in the garage today and the Rapha cc jersey is still missing. Interestingly I finished the Tour of Makuri today and that jersey appeared, so clearly this glitch only impacts on the Rapha jersey.
I suppose the only option is to contact Rapha for code #3.

If you can remember the full name of the jersey, I can have a look.

1 Like

Yes, it’s the Rapha CC jersey

The system thinks that you already have it, so I’ve removed it and readded it.

Thank you for that :+1:

Hi James, could you do the same for me? I’ve got the exact same issue

Should be there now.

Got it, thanks

I have this same problem with the RCC Jersey. It seems to be overwritten by the Rapha500 kit this year. When I went to my garage, it had my Rapaha500 kit highlighted, as if I was wearing it, but I was clearly in my RCC kit, when I changed jerseys the RCC kit was gone and I have no way of getting it back. The promo code still shows as redeemed. @James_Zwift

This has happened to me as well you in fact cannot take the RCC club jersey off or it will disappear from your garage. Quite upsetting considering you have to pay Rapha to join and get the code and as above stated you cannot just re- enter the code as then it says “ already redeemed” I did manage to get it back only because it was still in my garage on my I-pad so “ now” I never take it off,
Someone should look into this as it’s looking like a known issue.

This should be added now.

If this happens again, let me know and I’ll forcibly re-add it for you.

Doesn’t seem to be showing up. I even deleted the app on my AppleTV and it’s still not there

hi James , i have similar rapha cc jersey issues took my jersey off for a race a while back and it disappeared from the garage, re entered my code from Rapha but zwift wont accept saying already downloaded code. anyway of getting my RCC jersey back ?

I’ve just tried adding yours again.

Steve I’ve added yours too.

Thank you James, most appreciated