Missing Rapha cc jersey

Hi James, would it be possible to re-add my RCC kit too please, it disappeared this evening after completing a GCN ride. The GCN kit seems to have replaced my RCC kit. Thanks.

James can you help me get the RCC jersey back? It has been replaced by the festive500.

Should be added now Frank.

I have this issu toā€¦my rcc kit was goneā€¦

Can u restore for me to jamesā€¦

Should be added.

@James_Zwift can you restore my RCC jersey please?

Hi @James_Zwift Whatā€™s the deal with the GTN (Global Triathlon Network) jersey not being awarded after qualifying rides? They said on a ride last night that this was ā€œbeing worked onā€. Any news?

I have genuinely no idea Iā€™m afraid.

thanks James :ride_on:

I along with many others am missing my Rapha RCC kit. Any help in this area?

Please and thank you.

This happened to me, too.

I have the exact same issue. Can you plea re-add it? Thanks!

Hi, I also have this issueā€¦any help appreciated @James_Zwift!

I have the exact same issue. Can you re-add mine too? Thanks! @James_Zwift

@James_Zwift - sorry, but Iā€™ve got this issue as well. If you wouldnā€™t mind adding this when you can. Iā€™ve had this issue a few times. if you even flirt with another jersey you canā€™t get the RCC one backā€¦

Hi James Iā€™m trying to get my RCC kit back, it disappeared. Can you help in anyway? Thanks Steven Richmond

Hi James,l have the same issue with my RCC trikot. Can you help me to get it back please - thanks a lot !

All - Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t do this for all of you (I just donā€™t have the time).

If you reach out to support and ask them to entitle you the jersey they should be able to get that sorted. Feel free to emtnion to check with me if unsure.

1 Like

Hi James. Sorry to bug you for
I tried going to the support page to get Rapha RCC kit back, however, when I type Can you entitle me to the Rapha RCC jersey for it is missing in my garageā€¦ I get info on personalized jerseys for race teams. Any way you could add this back for me?