Game Update 1.33 [January 2023]

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drops counter stalling and frozen pedestrians [Jan 2023] [1.33]

Optimization? I just wish they would fix the Custom Workout syncronization issues! Ever tried having 2 users on Zwift on ATV? Itā€™s a total disaster since the ā€œupgradesā€ last fall. Zwift combines most but not all of the Custom Workouts for each user and itā€™s impossible to delete all Custom Workouts to start from a clean slate. Itā€™s a master class in pretend software engineers trying to learn the concept of private user space in various operating systems. Complete and total failure!

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking its silly big number just because itā€™s easy to leave this feature on and not use but trigger multiple times per free-ride - 21,700,000

1 Like

Custom Workouts STILL arenā€™t syncing properly and Zwift is still completely ignoring User space on ATVs!

Zwift will combine the Custom Workouts from each user of the ATV then carry all those Custom Workouts into the ZwiftCloudFromHELL where they can never be deleted and also infect your Zwift installation on your Windows PC.

Itā€™s a complete disaster and has been since the updates last fall!

Give your ATV a try with multiple ATV users and Custom Workouts - total effing disaster.

@Nigel_Tufnel Excellent point! Iā€™ll keep the normal XP accumulation. Just more motivation to run :smiley:

Just updated now wahoo kickr wont calibrate and erg mode wont work. Deleted and reinstalled companion app and windows app on pc. Still wont work. I was able to calibrate through wahoo app so not the trainer.

2 Likes

Perhaps a bug but you should always calibrate in the Wahoo app. No need to calibrate in Zwift if you can use the manufacturerā€™s app.

We have several reports of Drops not accumulating. If you came here to report this issue, pleas join us on this other thread

1 Like

4.9 million

I did but turned it on durring a workout from zwift companion

Thanks for the upbeat message. I love racing myself on holo replay. I think it adds another dimension for how to engage with the app. I tend to do either racing or robo pacer rides, but now and especially with routes open to holo replay efforts, I plan to do more multi-lap interval type workouts on rolling terrain to work on doling out an effort, which is super important in things like IRL MTB racing.

3 Likes

This happens to me also on ATV. When I finish a workout itā€™s like ERG mode is still on until I end the session. If I remember Iā€™ll manually turn ERG mode off before the workout ends if Iā€™m planning to free ride for a while.

2 Likes

Same here Richard. At least I know this is a known issue now and just not isolated to me

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drops counter stalling and frozen pedestrians [Jan 2023] [1.33]

Iā€™ve experienced the same bug: after being done with an erg workout on Apple TV, you are stuck at that last erg power level when you start anything else afterwards (typically before shutting down Zwift but Iā€™ve even had it when starting Zwift the following day)

1 Like

Months have passedā€¦ the promised fix for the notable moments photos overriding user settings STILL has not been repaired. Users need to manage hard drive space for hundreds of downloaded photos that have not bern asked for from Zwift. When will this be fixed?

The user settings are a core function of the product. They should work as described. Radio silence from Zwift since the original acknowledgmentā€¦ Disappointingā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you, @Richard_Barnhill, this device info is helpful. In particular, the ANT+ info.

I have just verified ERG mode working in the ā€œEmilyā€™s Short Mixā€ workout on both PC and Mac. But that was using Bluetooth connections (both Native BLE and with using the Zwift Companion BLE Bridge).

Iā€™ll switch to ANT+ and report back.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t tried ERG yet, but it appeared that road feel wasnā€™t working in my ride after the update. Was on the cobbles of the Champs and didnā€™t feel anything. Verified that the feature is turned on. Anyone else?

Neo 2T; current firmware. Connected through Ant+ running on Win10-based PC.

1 Like