Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

I’m sure I’ve raced some of these, but mine are showing as all-grey.

1 Like

I just installed a SSD so my load times feel relatively great :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Finally! Yes! Really happy to be able to choose Watopia’s Waistband in a free ride.

I’ve ridden 3 of 4 of these new routes with badges, possibly all 4, in events, and I don’t have any of the badges. That’s inconsistent with what you’re suggesting @shooj ?

Have since seen your correction that the badges are not awarded until we re-ride these routes, which is fine.

4 Likes

Good stuff. It’s still much slower than it historically has been though, and is indicative of a wider issue. It’s happened before.

The promised fix MacOS / Companion screenshot crash is not listed here, was the fix included?

(Edit: @shooj announced on the bug thread that the fix was included in 1.32)

1 Like

I rode Watopia’s Waistband last night in ZRL and it is greyed out for me :man_shrugging:

First few days in zwift: where do I get the download ? Thx!

@Steve_Hammatt

4 Likes

Depends on what you are running Zwift on. Windows it will update the next time you start Zwift. Apple products it depends on how you have app updates set up. I usually go tot the app store and manually refresh out of date apps. I assume Google’s Play store is similar.

1 Like

sure… the day after everyone in ZRL just rode it… :grin:

3 Likes

Has the Trainer Difficulty slider problem been fixed?

such a shame, they really don’t care :roll_eyes:

Zwift Insider post detailing this update: Zwift Update Version 1.32.0 (106182) Released | Zwift Insider

2 Likes

Any word on kickr bike buttons being enabled for turning?

Looks like these four Watopia Routes are now available for free rides. I think (?) they were event-only previously, but with badges. Correct?

Three Little Sisters
Triple Flat Loops
Downtown Titans
Eastern Eight

Thanks for flagging! Pixel 6/7 users should have the new home screen experience now upon next login as long as on game client 1.32 and above.

1 Like

Is there a fix for when my avatar turns right and everyone else goes left at the start of a Meetup or TTT event?

1 Like

Originally they were rebel routes but made into normal Zwift routes earlier this year.

3 Likes

Tacx Neo Bike too…

1 Like

Android new gui, delete app, shut phone off, wait , install app again, samsung s21 v13.