Game Update 1.31 [November 2022]

[22:59:31 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Bridges\JapanIslands\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:31 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Bridges\JapanIslands\Textures\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:32 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Buildings\JapanIslands\DELETEME_GDEsGoHere.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:32 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Buildings\JapanIslands\Textures\DELETEME_TexturesGoHere.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:39 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Structures\JapanIslands\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:39 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Structures\JapanIslands\Textures\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:41 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Structures\RoadSide\JapanIslands\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.
[22:59:41 2022-11-09] Patcher:     "data\Environment\Structures\RoadSide\JapanIslands\Textures\DELETEME.txt" server file missing locally -- adding to missing files list.

lol

3 Likes

When will we be able to access the garage to change bikes from the home screen? If Iā€™m stuck on a TT bike and want to ride with a Pace Partner I have to change bike then end ride before rejoiningā€¦frustrating

What device are you using to Zwift? You should have the new home screen by now which gives you this ability.

1 Like

Windows laptopā€¦it is quite old though

That is likely why you do not have the new home screen yet. Zwift wasnā€™t able to roll the home screen out to some devices that were not new enough to handle it.

1 Like

Ok thanks Oliverā€¦Iā€™ll bide my time with this old tech

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Zwift Crash ā€œAppleā€ After screenshot

Just wondering if the editing and deleting of custom workouts is back with this update?

Iā€™m waiting over 10 min and itā€™s still trying to move files into placeā€¦

What does ā€œImproved Apple TV remote interactions on Training Plan and Save screensā€ mean?
Itā€™s still a cumbersome PIA to find my own custom workouts.
Why not have a direct way to access them?
How difficult could this be?

I am seeing the same thing.

Anyone know if the graphics profile for ATV4K 2022 has been amended yet?

2 Likes

Did a first ride to explore the new Urukazi only area and found the environment so coastal pleasing.

Taichoā€™s First Look at Zwift Urukazi Expansion Map and my quick read review here on my blogsite.

Fun.

Edit: No network issues encountered throughout my recon ride.

Nope. And as my post mentioned, I know loads of people who have been suffering from the issue the same time frame I have, so itā€™s not a home network issue if itā€™s affecting riders around the world at the same point in the same rides.

2 Likes

If I had a dollar everytime I heard that :wink:

Can you run the log file from that ride through www.zwiftalizer.com and see if that finds any network drops or other issues?

1 Like

A-level trolling right there!

6 Likes

@Mike_Rowe1

I ran it this morning (Asia) and found nothing too difficult for a 6th gen i7 and GTX1070 Ti mini to handle.

Forgotten to cap at 61FPS and keep Vsync on.

Honestly not intended to be. :wink: Expected it to be adjusted immediately tbhā€¦ to the same as the other 4K models.

1 Like

I thought we were looking for network drops, not fps?

1 Like

Has it got a better profile than the others? :wink: Should it be reverted to lowest detail?

1 Like