Zwift game version 1.30 is ready to download for all OS platforms. Here’s what’s new in the update:
- Category enforcement and hardware requirements are now visible before signing up for races in-game, on Zwift Companion, and on web. The ability to use category enforcement and hardware requirements is also now available for all event creators to utilize. Any event that contains any of these requirements will be indicated with a symbol.
- New event-only route added to Innsbruck for the Continental Qualifiers for the 2023 UCI Cycling Esports World Championships.
- Improved reliability of joining a Pacer Group.
- The longer you ride with a Pacer Group, your drops multiplier increases until you reach 2.5x drop multiplier. Pacer group drops multiplier will now hold at 2.5x when you reach that multiplier amount instead of reverting to 1x.
- Pacer Group cards now show the average w/kg values, allowing you to see the average pace the group will cruise at during the ride. The w/kg will no longer change depending on whether the group is actively ascending or descending.
- A new font family has been introduced for better functionality in-game. Areas of the game that require smaller font sizes will use a slightly different font better suited for its size.
- Although we liked seeing your bunny hops and hurdles, we fixed a recent issue where small gaps in roads appeared.
- Smoothed out avatar transitions between “in the drops” and “on the hoods” animations.
Since the last release we launched HoloReplay! Jump into a freeride or Pacer Group ride to set a HoloReplay pace or chase your previous segment completion.
Zwift will perform a scheduled maintenance update to our system in order to ensure even greater security for the Zwift community on Oct 24 @ 02:00 UTC for approximately 4 hours.
- This will impact joining events, Ride Ons, Zwift Shop, Zwift Power, and more.
- See this discussion for details about this maintenance.
UPDATE v1.30.1 October
- Crashing upon launch for some AppleTV users has been resolved.
Zwift game version 1.30.1 is released for AppleTV only. Latest version is 1.30.0 for all other OS platforms.
Any questions about this release? Ask here!