Zwift will perform scheduled maintenance starting on Monday October 24 @ 02:00 UTC in order to upgrade our system performance and stability.
This update will take approximately 4 hours.
- Zwifters will not be able to log in to the game app.
- If you are logged in to the game before the maintenance window, you can continue to ride/run, but you will not be able to:
- Join an Event.
- See newly completed activities.
- Give Ride Ons.
- You will not be able to create new Zwift accounts.
- The Zwift Companion app will show a maintenance page.
- You will not be able to log in to zwift.com websites, including ZwiftPower.com and the Zwift Shop.
Zwift Power will process event results after a delay that may last several hours.
- Zwift Forums will be available in read-only mode for those who are not already logged in.
- Third party sync to Strava, Training Peaks, Today’s Plan and others will be delayed by several hours.
As this is a significant amount of downtime, we are alerting you in advance, so you can plan accordingly.
Monday October 24 @ 02:00 - 06:00 UTC.
- Tokyo: Monday October 24 @ 11am - 3pm JST.
- Sydney: Monday October 24 @ 1 pm - 5pm AEDT.
- Rio de Janeiro: Sunday October 23 @ 11 pm - Monday October 24 @ 3 am UTC-3.
- New York: Sunday October 23 @ 10 pm - Monday October 24 2am EDT.
- Los Angeles Sunday October 23 @ 7 pm - 11 pm PDT.
Use this site to convert to your local time zone.
Status updates will be provided on our Status Page, which will maintain normal operations. For more information, please see our Forums.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We promise to work quickly to get Zwift back up and running…and get you back to riding and running.