Game Update 1.29 [September 2022]

Yeah, saw that, but also saw someone say it wasn’t working for them. Hence was looking for an official comment on this.

I was the one that said I couldn’t get it to work. I don’t know what I could have been doing wrong before, but it is working for me now. Nice added feature.

1 Like

It’s fair common for stuff not to be listed in the change log. So we have to rely on the likes of Lama and ZwiftInsider to get the whole picture.

Mind you, only tried it once today, and was riding with a Robo Pacer. It didn’t let me turn off from the defined Robo Pacer route. Maybe just works on a fully free ride?

This actually helped me - I ended up realising that Zwift had not detected that the eGPU was attached. A series of reboots has helped, and in a couple of rides lately the fire socks have started working as expected:

It was a bit weird that Zwiftalizer reported that I had the eGPU was attached, even if Zwift didn’t realise it. I don’t really know how that could happen.
But anyway, now it looks like I can use the fire socks as a detector: If they don’t work, I know Zwift hasn’t detected my eGPU, so I’ll need to reboot before joining the important event (whatever that would be) :wink:

2 Likes